Thanks for all of your prayers yesterday! Please keep praying. We have a couple different things "cooking in the pot right now." I can't go into specifics just yet but there is something that I have been praying about for a long time now & there maybe a possibilty of an answer to it within the next few days, maybe even as soon as today. We want God's will to be done.
6 comments:
I was praying for you yesterday and will continue to do so. I pray God gives you clarity and peace!!
Thanks Michelle! I appreciate it!
Praying! You better be sharing this business tomorrow at prayer group cause the suspense is killing me. Still praying though!! Love ya! :)
Angela you took the words right out of my mouth!
I guess I'm in trouble then because I won't be there tomorrow because of the Mother's Tea at Phoebe's pre school. I'll send a more specific, vague prayer request list to Michelle before tomorrow's meeting :o)
Still praying!
Post a Comment