
Phoebe starting running a temp on Wed. & it has continued on & off since then with it getting as high as 105.6 today. We went to the doctor this morning & as I suspected the doctor is pretty sure she has an UTI (urinary tract infection). We will know for sure Sunday afternoon but in the mean time she is on Keflex. She is not herself. She's not eating much & is sleeping a lot during the day & going to bed at night without a fuss. Please pray for healing for her. Thanks so much!
6 comments:
oh no! i am praying!
Thanks Lizzie! I appreciate it!
Kathy~
I came home from Haiti with a UTI and I can tell you it is not fun. I used to get them alot when I was younger, I will pray for her!!!
Thanks Gail! I appreciate it! She's been such a trooper.
We're praying for her!!! It's so hard seeing your little one not be herself. God is faithful and will give her strength!
Praying here!
Post a Comment