Thursday, May 10, 2007

Making some progress...

Following up with yesterday's post I wanted to let you know that the thing I've been praying about for almost a year now has been Randy's job. He has a good job & he likes it but for about a year now he has been asked to do additional responsiblities in addition to his patient care load. That was fine in the beginning but then the responsiblities kept growing to the point where he was feeling stretched between not having enough time to do them all, & do them all well. I knew something was going to have to give eventually. Well to make a long story short he has an interview Monday in another dept. for a position that his current boss has recommended him for. So we are praying for God's will to be done regarding this.
Thanks for your continued prayers regarding this!

Also...another baby step taken today regarding the adoptions. We FINALLY got our confirmation letter saying that they are processing our I-600a's & we should be getting our finger printing appointments soon. Yeah!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Progress is good, very good!! Praise God!

Kathy Eden said...

That's what I keep telling myself even if it's not on my time table!

Angela said...

I'll be praying for Randy. What a neat opportunity.

Congrats on the progress!!