Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Monday, May 7, 2007
I'M WAITING...
for Samara & Shakira to come home & play with me. I can't wait! I miss both of you very much! Love, Phoebe
7 comments:
Phoebe is a delight! I was watching her at our picnic and was thinking to myself, " Oh I cna not wait to see her with Samara and Shakira playing!"
That will be a great day! All three of your girls are wonderful!
Thanks Kristina! You have a mighty fun bunch yourself!
oops...meant to say "fine"
That is so sweet, and adorable, and-and O i just love post just like that!
It will be awesome to see your three girls together!
I can't wait to see the pictures then.
How cute!! You are going to have your hands full. :) (I don't have a lot of room to talk, hehe) It's gonna be fun!!
Yes, my dear...you have NO room to talk! :o) It will be fun...along with the "not so fun" days but it will all work out :o)
Post a Comment