Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Thursday, May 24, 2007
1000 Words...
They say a picture says 1000 words. I wonder what this picture is saying???
8 comments:
Why is this camera hanging over the back of the seat, aimed at me, with only an arm attached to it? :)
LOL! I LOVE this picture of her. I feel like you can see inside her soul and all you see peace!
I love this girl!
I agree with you. I like the composition of it all too.
I love that picture
I have some pictures of Shakira from my last visit. Email me and i can send them to ya!
shannon@threeangelshaiti.org
Thanks Shannon! I will.
"it's crazy down here, come get me!!"
:o) That's what I was thinking it says! :o)
I think shes saying "Mom thank you for seeing how beautiful I am. I can't wait to be cuddled by you!!!"
Post a Comment