Monday, March 26, 2007

IT'S OKAY...

Most of my friends & family are more computer savvy than I am & I am intriuged to find out that some of you have checked out the blog but haven't commented on anything. I just wanted to let you know that it's "okay" to leave comments. This is kind of like a 2 way journal where I pour out my thoughts & you can respond to them. Thanks!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Hugs to you all!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

7 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Can Do! :)

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Lizzie. I appreciate it other wise it's like I'm talking to myself :o) Hopefully everyone else will catch on & do the same.

Elisabeth said...

Well you know those "Haitian Helpers"! :)

Kristina said...

Sorry Kathy. This has been a very long week for me. Our Easter musical just got over. Now I will be able to stay awake long enough to read everyone's blogs AND comment on them! :)

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Kristina! The 3A people are doing a great job with commenting...it's the MO, NC, & FL people that are being silent.
Now that your musical is over you can take a vacation :o)

Kristina said...

Yeah, a HAiti vacation in 2 weeks! Whoo Hoo!!!!!!

Kathy Eden said...

I so wish I was coming with you Kristina! Please hug my girls for me. Thanks!