Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Girls!


I can't wait until we can actually have a picture of them with all of them present in person at the same time but until then this will have to do.

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oh that is kind of sad but just think of the joy that will be in the air when you get all of your girls!

Angela said...

I love the new blog. Can't wait to read your journey. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Love ya!!

Kathy Eden said...

I know Lizzie. I can't wait until that day! Phoebe can't wait either. She proudly tells everyone that "she's in the middle."

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Angela! I have an "interesting" post for today but want to go take a nap first. I've always been a writer at heart so this gives me a chance to do something I really haven't done in awhile.