Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
MOURNING
I should have posted this yesterday but I was still in too much distress after Carolina's loss Sunday. I thought for sure they were going to dance their way to the Final 4.
I realize that we live in IN home to Hoosier hysteria & since we live in SW IN we're also subjected to the over the top UK fans, but we will are still Tarheel fans at heart!
I'm mourning too over UK's loss to Kansas. I'm a big UK fan. I was born and raised in the Lexington area. It's hard not to be a true blue fan. Feeling your pain. There's always next year.
4 comments:
I realize that we live in IN home to Hoosier hysteria & since we live in SW IN we're also subjected to the over the top UK fans, but we will are still Tarheel fans at heart!
I'm mourning too over UK's loss to Kansas. I'm a big UK fan. I was born and raised in the Lexington area. It's hard not to be a true blue fan. Feeling your pain. There's always next year.
Love the picture by the way! :-)
UK fans...they're everywhere!!! :o)
Glad you liked the picture!
Funny....you funny!
Post a Comment