Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
He's Home..Thank you Jesus!!!
After 3 long years & many unexpected curves in the road...Noah is finally home! Praise God!!!
i wasn't going to sleep until i saw this! oh great Lord!!!! i am crying again. this has been the best day! i love that he went to jeremy and sweet camden just burying his head against michelle. that was one of the quietest videos yet but i'm going to attribute that to the hour, the length of the wait and everyone being overwhelmed!
THANK YOU, JESUS FOR YOUR CONTINUED FAITHFULNESS EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO US!!!!
I'm sitting here with tears stream ing down my face and Isaiah is freaking out (he hates to see me cry). Praise God, noah is home! I don't even have words, which is unheard of for me. Thanks for posting this.
10 comments:
THANK YOU, KATHY!!!
i wasn't going to sleep until i saw this! oh great Lord!!!! i am crying again. this has been the best day! i love that he went to jeremy and sweet camden just burying his head against michelle. that was one of the quietest videos yet but i'm going to attribute that to the hour, the length of the wait and everyone being overwhelmed!
THANK YOU, JESUS FOR YOUR CONTINUED FAITHFULNESS EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO US!!!!
thanks for posting, kathy!
Praise God...Noah is home.
Thanks Kathy!!!! You rock! :)
Thank you Kathy! This was TOO MUCH, I tell ya! Too much! More tears of joy. Thank you, Lord.
Praise Jesus!
that was really awesome!
It was overwhelming but WONDERFUL!!!!
I'm sitting here with tears stream ing down my face and Isaiah is freaking out (he hates to see me cry). Praise God, noah is home! I don't even have words, which is unheard of for me. Thanks for posting this.
I don't care that all the people around me in the library are staring... I'm stinkin ballin' my eyes out!
I'm so happy.
I totally understand Gail. I'm still choked up about & can't really express my feelings. It's beyond words at this point!
Post a Comment