.jpg)
Well, the word from Haiti yesterday is that our passports weren't ready to be picked up but they say they "should" be ready Monday. Please pray with me that our passports along with my wonderful friend Cara's, will be ready & picked up on Monday. Our files will then be submitted to DHS for the final approval. This typically takes 1-2 weeks. I am praying that it will take less than a week...you never know...it CAN happen! :o) After DHS approval then we request the visa appointment. Please pray that the visa appointment is scheduled in a very timely manner as well as going very smoothly with visa's in hand. Please also pray that when it comes time for us to fly down that we will be blessed with reasonable...preferably..."cheap" airfares. Please also pray that my children will not "freak out" as we depart Haiti & arrive in the US :o)
So while we wait for the above to happen we are busy finishing up last minute projects, packing bags for the birthmothers, ourselves & Shakira, Samara, & Caleb. The only thing we haven't done yet that really needs to be done before they come home is to get our "pyscho cat" declawed. We've never declawed any of our cats before but we don't want to take a chance with Cali as she is so unpredictable & the kids are pretty freaked out by cats at the moment.
7 comments:
Oh Kathy, this post brightened my day. I can not wait for the Airport Party. :)
I will be there with bells on!!!
Love you!!
P.S. I have decided not to give up. I don't feel that this is over!
I am so happy for you guys and pray the passports are ready as promised. The end is near...woo hoo!
Passports, DHS, visas, plane rides, cats... Seems we're on the exact same prayer road these days! What a blessing to share this journey with you, friend! Praying for all 5 of our darlings!
HOW EXCITING!!!!
To even use "passport" in your vocabulary. That's awesome~!
I can't either Brandy!!!
And I'm so glad that you're not giving up!!! Keep praying!
Thanks Stephanie!
It's been a Godsend to be on this journey with you Cara! Also praying that our dear friend Lara is right behind us!
Thanks Amanda! I really hope you'll be able to join us for the airport homecoming.
Are you KIDDING? I'd LOVE to be there!!! I'd be a HORRIBLE, WET, SLOPPY mess just by watching (I'm that even when I watch homecoming blurbs on blogs) but I'd absolutely LOVE it. :~)
i am praying praying praying!!
Post a Comment