Although I can recall most of the what has happened in the past week, I honestly feel like I was in a "fog" through it all. As of tonight we will be home for 3 days since my Grandpa's funeral. I've cried, had strange dreams, & have tried patiently to help my 5 year old deal with all of her emotions as well.
Today I'm coming up for "air." I wish I could say that I'm just going to lounge around the house all day with my feet up but that is not the case. I am glady packing our suitcase & getting things in order as we leave tomorrow for Spring Break. A "break" that is perfect timing! I am looking forward to just hanging out & having fun for a few days.
3 comments:
Have a great trip, Kathy. And relax- while you can!
Thanks Cara...I'm going to try! :o)
I hope you have a nice trip and that it helps you to regroup. God bless you guys!
Post a Comment