A couple of my friends inspired me to do this. I've done this before as ice breakers with the youth group & I think it's fun. I will describe three events. Two are true & one is not. You have to guess which one is made up. Happy guessing!
1. During a Myrtle Beach vacation with my husband & my mom we went to a huge water park. We were in line to go down a very fast water slide. My mom was first, I went second, & Randy was third. My mom went down with no problems at all. I went down & by the time I reached the bottom...where about 100 people were standing...my bikini top went "up" & my bottoms went "down." The 100 people...along with my mom...were laughing hysterically while I was very, very embarrassed! Randy came down a few minutes later & had no idea what had happened.
2. During a vacation to Glacier National State Park, Randy & I went hiking up Mt. Brown. I was very out of shape at the time & I had asked Randy to pick the easiest trail but he picked the hardest trail instead. He had to literally push me all the way up the mountain but I ran all the way down because we were being chased by a very large Grizzly bear!
3. On my wedding night I danced the Gator in my white satin & lace wedding dress.
5 comments:
Well, I HOPE #1 is the lie, but I'm guessing it's actually #2.
What's the Gator?
Wow - this is tougher than I thought it would be. I'm going to say that #3 is the lie, and the only rationale is because of how long the other two were in comparison! Knowing how you are with "the moves" though it won't surprise me to find out that #3 is true!
I'm guessing #2 is the lie. Bears are one of my biggest fears. Although for your sake I should be hoping #1 isn't true.
Can't take the suspense??? Well, you have to wait until tomorrow. I want to make sure a few more people have the chance to guess.
Sarah...the Gator is an "interesting" dance that no "polished" lady would do...especially in her wedding dress :o)
Post a Comment