Today would have been Kenny's 52nd birthday. As we still grieve the loss of him on this earth we know that he is rejoicing with Jesus in heaven. We were sitting at the dining room table this morning eating breakfast when I reminded Phoebe & Randy that today is his birthday. Phoebe said, "Can we sing to him?" "Sure we can sing to him", I said. So the three of us sang Happy Birthday to Kenny. When we were done, Phoebe was thoughtfully smiling, I was teary eyed, & Randy was speechless & choked up. Happy Birthday Kenny! We love you!
Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Monday, November 3, 2008
Rembering Kenny...
Today would have been Kenny's 52nd birthday. As we still grieve the loss of him on this earth we know that he is rejoicing with Jesus in heaven. We were sitting at the dining room table this morning eating breakfast when I reminded Phoebe & Randy that today is his birthday. Phoebe said, "Can we sing to him?" "Sure we can sing to him", I said. So the three of us sang Happy Birthday to Kenny. When we were done, Phoebe was thoughtfully smiling, I was teary eyed, & Randy was speechless & choked up. Happy Birthday Kenny! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow I am teary eyed! I believe that Kenny heard you singing this morning.
Out of the mouths of babes.....
what an awesome moment, thanks for singing, and for sharing.
Happy Birthday Kenny....
sorry to hear of your loss! Blessings.
Post a Comment