I was so pleasantly surprised to open my mail box yesterday to find your note & CD. It came at the perfect time! I haven't had a chance to go over to Ann's to see how you know each other but I will do that soon. She & her family are wonderful people as I'm sure you already know. I wish all of my neighbors were like that!
Thanks again! I will think of you everytime I listen to the CD :o)
2 comments:
Oh good! I'm glad you received it! I do hope you enjoy and I'm praying for your kiddos! We attend the same church, but we're actually planting a church in the Newburgh area so they'll be going to that regularly now. I was so blessed as we chatted Sunday about our adoption and she just mentioned her neighbor was adopting from Haiti...I was all over that like syrup on pancakes! LOL So blessed to discover it was you guys.
That's so awesome! We will have to "meet" in person sometime soon!
Post a Comment