Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Thanks girls! As always my time with Sara was a blessing and I am so thankful for our visit! We just had such a great time together. It was so hard to leave...I miss her. I want her home.
Hi Jamie! I'm so glad that you had a great visit with Sara!!! We are all definetely praying that you'll be released from IBESR soon...this coming week would be great!!! Hang in there! :o)
7 comments:
I love it too!! That is so precious!! Jamie, you look amazing as always, and your baby girl is absolutely beautiful!!
Adorable. What a happy baby!
Hey, you beat me to it, Kathy. I was going to steal this same photo and put it on my blog! It's SO joyful! Just makes me smile...
Just as they should be - together! Mighty God please intervene on their behalf!!! Praying continually!
Thanks girls! As always my time with Sara was a blessing and I am so thankful for our visit! We just had such a great time together.
It was so hard to leave...I miss her. I want her home.
Praying we are released from IBESR soon!
Hi Jamie! I'm so glad that you had a great visit with Sara!!! We are all definetely praying that you'll be released from IBESR soon...this coming week would be great!!! Hang in there! :o)
Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!! Beautiful!!
Post a Comment