Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Musical Phoebe...
I was looking at some old pictures tonight when I ran across this video clip. It's when Phoebe was one and half years old. Isn't she cute? :o)
Oh Phoebe, you are just the cutest. I am not surprised that you were already stealing the show at such a young age. God has blessed you with wonderful talent and a great personality!!! You go girl!!!
5 comments:
Awww...what a sweet girl.
She's headed for fame.
Oh Phoebe, you are just the cutest. I am not surprised that you were already stealing the show at such a young age. God has blessed you with wonderful talent and a great personality!!! You go girl!!!
She's a cutie, alright!
so precious! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment