Monday, October 27, 2008

Catching up...

I have a lot of posting to do to catch every one up on the happenings of the past couple of weeks but right now I have to "catch up" on laundry, cleaning,Phoebe's home work, sleep, etc. But I did want to thank everyone for their prayers & support during this difficult time. We arrived at the hospital on Wed. at 11:30am. Phoebe & I stayed there until 5:30pm & Randy stayed until 9:45pm that night. Kenny passed away approximately 10 minutes after he, his brother Russ & his wife Mary left. The viewing was Friday night & the funeral was Saturday morning. It was a nice service & many people attended both the viewing & funeral. Please continue to pray for the whole family, especially Randy's parent's as we go through the grieving process. November 3rd will be difficult for us all as that is Kenny's birthday...he would have been 52.

9 comments:

kelly said...

We are praying for you all. Let Jarod and I know if you need anything.

Salzwedel Family said...

You guys have been through a lot recently. I'm praying for healing and peace for your family while you grieve.

Brandy and Troy said...

Kathy,I am SO sorry. Praying for you guys!!! Love you, Brandy

Kathy Cassel said...

God bless you and be near to you.

Amanda said...

My condolences to you and your family. It's good to hear from you, though, and I look forward to catching back up :~)

Lena Just Lena said...

So sorry about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this time.

Kristina said...

Kathy,
I am so sorry!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks everyone!

CG said...

So sorry, Kathy. We're praying.