Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Not there yet...keep praying!!!
We'll try again in the morning with Randy's car. We had a "little" run in with a deer half way to our destination. Praise God that none of us was injured...except of course the deer.
Thanks all! Hey Kelly, how about a new van? :o) I'm not sure why he was smiling so big but I know he was thankful that none of us was hurt & he was grateful that we had made it back safely to E ville because we were about a hour & 15 minutes out when we hit the deer. We made it safely to MO today & we're at the hosptial now.
wow, i guess that could have been a lot worse. i delivered flowers to a house today with a dead deer in the driveway. that's hard to get around! i'm really glad no one is hurt!
8 comments:
Is Randy smiling because he like to hunt, and this is the closest you can get while driving, or is it to hide the tears?
So glad you all are OK!
Glad noone was hurt!
Man Randy looks pretty happy for just hitting a deer! I'm thankful everyone is safe.
Oh no! That's quite a bit of damage. Yes, Randy's smile is quite funny. Praying your drive out this morning is incident-free!
Wow I am so glad that you are ok. I have been praying for you please let us know if you need anything.
Thanks all! Hey Kelly, how about a new van? :o)
I'm not sure why he was smiling so big but
I know he was thankful that none of us was hurt & he was grateful that we had made it back safely to E ville because we were about a hour & 15 minutes out when we hit the deer.
We made it safely to MO today & we're at the hosptial now.
wow, i guess that could have been a lot worse. i delivered flowers to a house today with a dead deer in the driveway. that's hard to get around! i'm really glad no one is hurt!
Ditto what everyone else said.
Well except I don't have a dead deer in my driveway! :o
Post a Comment