Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Monday, October 6, 2008
HBWD!!!
In honor of Jonas being in MOI, I have been doing the HBWD most of the evening. Many of you have asked to see a video of me actually doing the HBWD. You are brave people...very brave!!! :o) I never thought I had anything in common with Shaq but apparently we have similar dancing styles...minus the getting on the floor thing...my floor days are behind me...way back there :o)
7 comments:
I bet Shaq ain't got nothin' on you Kathy! I still think I'd like to see the original HBWD from you girl.
me too!!!!
Thanks for the daning on Jonas' account!
Okay, now let's see your video : )
**giggle**
Let me lose 30 pounds first so I don't scare anyone :o)
Oh come on I know you have the same moves now. Let's see it!!
Oh, Kathy. You could totally kick Shaq's butt with a better routine!
Post a Comment