Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Friday, October 10, 2008
Aren't they cute???
I figured this ought to at least a warrant a post from you, if not a phone call, or taking me out to lunch :o)
No darling...I was just messing with you :o) You are so sweet! Although, I would not be upset if someone who has lots of money decided to drop about $5,000 in my lap right now :o)
Ok for the record this does not work so don't go posting my pic on your website!!!! :-) Just ask Todd and Kristina how much I love my pic! Anyway not because you posted me pic but because I do miss you How about lunch sometime I think it looks like I have a opening um in December :-) Call me
5 comments:
let me know if this works!
Will do! :o)
do you seriously need to borrow money? You certainly can if you need too!!!!
No darling...I was just messing with you :o) You are so sweet! Although, I would not be upset if someone who has lots of money decided to drop about $5,000 in my lap right now :o)
Ok for the record this does not work so don't go posting my pic on your website!!!! :-) Just ask Todd and Kristina how much I love my pic! Anyway not because you posted me pic but because I do miss you How about lunch sometime I think it looks like I have a opening um in December :-) Call me
Post a Comment