Saturday, October 4, 2008

7 Quirky things...

This is from a Cara G. tag. I'm suppose to list 7 quirky things about myself so here it goes:
1. I have this thing about putting all the blinds up in the morning & all down in the evening. It's a ritual I have & they have to be "just so."
2. I like to go to restaurants by myself. I like to enjoy other people's cooking & savor each bite without distractions &/or interruptions from others. (No, Kelly that doesn't mean we won't ever go out to lunch together again :o)
3. Buying jeans is a traumatic thing for me due to my thick waist & bird legs. If it fits in the waist it's too big in the legs & if it fits in the legs it's too small in the waist. That's why I don't wear jeans very often :o(
4. I have shrunk one inch since 2002 but I don't have osteoporosis.
5. I have more hair on one side of my head than the other.
6. Every day around 3pm I have to eat a protein snack or I feel "funky."
7. Bats & rats freak me out.

2 comments:

CG said...

Thanks for sharing, Kathy! I love learning new and funny things about you. :)

kelly said...

I am glad that we can still go out to lunch together!!! I don't what I would do without you stopping me from sitting on the wrong side! :-)