Noah continues to be on my heart & in my thoughts a lot right now which I am thanking God because I think that it's a "sign" of good things to come. Please continue to pray with me that he will come home soon. I have been praying for his birth family as well. The following is a prayer from the book "The Power of a Praying Parent" by Stormie Omartian that I am praying on the behalf of Noah & his birth family.
Dear Lord,
Your Word says, "I sought the Lord, & He heard me, & delivered me from all my fears" (Psalm 34:4). I seek You this day, believing that You hear me, & I pray that You will deliver (Noah & his birth family) from any fear that threatens to overtake (them). You said You have "not given us a spirit of fear, but of power & of love & of a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7). Flood (them) with Your love & wash away all fear & doubt. Give (them)a sense of Your loving presence that fars outweighs any fear that would threaten to overtake (them). Help (them)to rely on Your power in such a manner that it establishes strong confidence & faith in You. Give (them) a mind so sound that (they) can recognize any false evidence the devil presents to (them) & identify it as having no basis in reality.
Wherever there is real danger or good reason to fear, give (them) wisdom, protect (them), & draw (them) close to You. Help (them) not to deny (their) fears, but take them to You in prayer & seek deliverance from them. I pray that as (they) draw close to You, Your love will penetrate (their) lives & crowd out all fear. Plant Your Word in (their) hearts. Let faith take root in (their) mind & soul as (they) grow in Your Word.
Thank you, Lord, for Your promise to deliver us from all our fears. In Jesus' name I pray for freedom from fear on behalf of (Noah & his birth family) this day.
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
"He shall cover you with His feathers, & under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield & buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terrors by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday." Psalm 91:4-6
"The Lord is my light & my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1
Please pray that God will continue to fill Michelle & Jeremy with His peace & strength. "Thus says the Lord: Restrain your voice from weeping & your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded, says the Lord; & your children shall return from the enemy's land. And there is hope for your future, says the Lord; your children shall come back." Jeremiah 31:16-17
7 comments:
Thank you for sharing this and reminding me that I have this book and I need to dust it off and read it again!
I'll add Noah to my prayer journal.
I am praying right along side of you, Kathy!
Thank you for your faithfulness to pray for Noah, Kathy. I love how he puts certain children on our hearts at different times. I always feel as if He must be doing something "big" in those moments as well. I can't wait to see him come home!
We are so praying here too!
That prayer was awesome Kathy!
I'm praying for Noah. I have to admit Stephania has continued to be on my heart. I'm praying her family comes forward soon.
Praying for all the precious ones at 3A's.
I too am feeling led to pray for Stephania and Noah. Noah has been on my heart for quite a while. I know the Lord has big plans for his life. Hope to see you at the airport soon. Not only to greet Noah but your children as well.
thank you so much for this beautiful post, kathy!
Post a Comment