Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Shaki...


This is a picture of Shakira leading singing during church service yesterday. I got all teary eyed & choked up when I first saw it. She has grown so much over the past year & a half...I'm not talking physically although she certainly has done that too but what is most noticeable is progress in self control, not being so impulsive, increased attention span, & increased fine & gross motor skills as well as language & social skills. It makes this mama very happy!!!

7 comments:

CG said...

She does look REALLY GREAT! She has definitely made many positive changes. I could see a world of difference from December to June!

Brandy and Troy said...

Oh Shakira, I am so proud of you. I can not wait to see you and how you have matured. I pray that when I am at the O in Nov. that your bed will be empty (or that it will belong to a new child) because you are home with your Momma.

Salzwedel Family said...

I can't wait to meet Shaki in just one month!

Sarah and Tim said...

I love this girl!

Amanda said...

She's very pretty. Hope you bring her home SOON!

angela said...

that is a fantastic picture!

Kathy Eden said...

:o)