Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Mass Chaos without pictures :o(
Sorry it's been a week since I've had a new post. It's not that I don't have anything to say...just a lot going on. Last night we had Phoebe's birthday party to celebrate her 5th birthday this coming Thursday. Last year we had 2 of her friends over along with me & Randy. It was nice & quiet. This year I was not thinking :o) We had 16 kids including Phoebe, & adults for a total of 28 people. It was "mass chaos." I didn't even get a chance to do the games I had planned because we ran out of time. It takes a awhile to feed that large of crowd...not to mention that when Randy went to start up the grill for the hotdogs he found the tank empty :o( Thankgoodness we have amazing neighbors across the street & he was able to use their grill. When it came time for Phoebe to open presents I turned on my camera...and nothing...it was dead. Are you kidding me??? Our neighbors came through again & got their camera but I have not been able to down load them yet. As soon as I get them I will post them. The kids had a great time...the adults were exhausted :o) Next year we're going back to the nice & quiet birthday party :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww...Happy Birthday, Ms. Phoebe!
I can't tell you how many times my camera has done that on a special occasion - particularly birthdays! Crazy.
Happy Birthday Phoebe! The grill incident totally sounds like something that would happen to us. I'm glad you had a great wild time.
thanks for inviting us, the girls had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment