Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!!!


I thank God for the 19 years of marriage that he has blessed us with so far. Thank you for being my soul mate & solid ground. Thank you for letting me be "me" & loving me for it. Thank you for being a wonderful husband & an amazing father to our children. I love you!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary to you!

Brandy and Troy said...

Happy Anniversary....you guys are a great couple!!!

Salzwedel Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I think you should post a wedding picture...I bet you two looked like babies back then. I pray you have many more happy years together.

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks everyone!
Stephanie...that could be tricky since that was pre digital camera days. Maybe Randy can take a picture to work & scan it for me.

Baby Gustabe said...

happy anniversary!!

Elisabeth said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!