Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Glorious" Appointment...


Please pray for Glory & her visa appointment which is scheduled for tomorrow. Please pray that it goes smoothly & they will have her visa in hand by the end of the day. Thanks!

8 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Hoping she'll be home soon.

Lena Just Lena said...

Praying with you!

Salzwedel Family said...

Praying for Glory & her family!

CG said...

Yes, yes, I'm praying! And I'm SO excited! She's a precious little girl.

livingpurereligion said...

Praying for this!

Brandy and Troy said...

So exciting. I will pray!!

Kristina said...

Have we heard anything yet? I have been praying.

You realize this means we are next right????

Kathy Eden said...

Tanya left a voice mail tonight while I was at church. She said the appointment went well & they will be picking up the visa tomorrow....Praise God!!! Thanks everyone for your prayers!
Yes...but we need to get into MOI first :o)