Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Friday, August 22, 2008
Croupy night in the hospital...
I'm very tired so I'm going to make a long story short which is Phoebe began having problems breathing yesterday around noon. By 6pm she had had 3 breathing treatments & was getting worse. We arrived at the after hours clinic around 6:30pm & she was admitted to the hospital for croup around 7:30pm. We're home now & she's doing much better except that we're both tired because we didn't get much sleep last night. Please pray that she continues to recover quickly. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh, & I forgot to mention that I got to cap off our "exciting" experience with a mammogram this morning. TGIF!!! :o)
I'm sorry, Kathy. Praying for a quick, full recovery and plenty of rest for you both!
Poor Phoebe. I hate croup. My son Ty has been in the hospital 3 times with it. (He also has asthma.) It is so scary. Especially in the middle of the night. Praying for your sweet baby. I hope you guys get some rest and that she has a fast recovery.
Oh my! I'm praying Phoebe is better soon. Croup is so scary & sounds horrible. Try to get some rest.
Oh man! **Get well, soon Phoebe!**
We, too, have one that's accustomed to croup...in the fall. It's always scary.
I SOOOOOOO feel your pain!!!!
Praying
Sorry to hear Phoebe is sick. Praying for her quick recovery!
Thanks all! She's doing much better now...as you can tell by her "attitude" :o)
how is she doing now?!
Much better...thank you! :o)
Post a Comment