Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Soon...



I will get to re experience the joy I felt back in 2006 when my good friends Don & Teresa brought home their daughter Eva from China except this time it will be two sets of friends with 5 children from Haiti...I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

livingpurereligion said...

Awww! I love that picture of Don with his sweet baby! Thanks for sharing!

How awesome it will be for everyone in Evansville to be able to be a part of welcoming home those 5 kids! I have to admit that I am SO jealous:) I dream of when Cara will bring her two boys home and how awesome it will be to be there at the airport cheering them home! And of course, I always dream of what it will be like when at last it is our turn to bring home our sweet angels. I get teary-eyed just thinking about it! This is what adoption is all about and it makes the long wait just a little more bearable when you actually get to "see" kids coming home!

Praying!