Please pray for healing for Shakira's foot. This is an excerpt of the report I got.
"A metal bench fell on her toes. The two toes next to the baby toe were affected. The one next to the little toe was cut deeply and the next toe lost the nail. I cleaned it & put an antibiotic cream on that I had, and secured it with a bandaid to hold it in place. The nail was almost off so I took it off completely. We are cleaning and putting cream on it and keeping a sock over the bandage to prevent infection."
For all of those of you who know Shakira...keeping a sock on it will be no easy feat! (no pun intended :o)
8 comments:
Praying for those little piggies! Thank the Lord the medical team will be there soon just in case. I am sure Sandy is watching it closely!
Oh my goodness...poor baby! Yes, praying for her quick and complete healing!
Ouch. Hopefully it will heal quickly.
Oh yikes! I will pray! That sounds painful. Poor Shaki!
Oh poor Shakira! I have a twisted up look on my face just thinking about how painful that must have been. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery for her.
Oh Shakira!
Praying for you sweet girl!
And praying for mama who is probably wishing she was there with you.
Oh goodness! Definitely praying for her! And for the one trying to keep the sock on. Good luck with that!
Thanks everyone! Thanks Michelle...you know her well! :o)
Post a Comment