Here are pictures of what Shakira's left foot looked like Sunday morning before I left. It is "wetter" looking than it had been because Sandy & I tried something different Saturday to help keep it cleaner but it also made it wetter which wasn't good. Michelle sent me an E mail last night saying that the skin has healed over her toe that lost the tip so that is great & I pray that the toes don't get re injured by someone stepping on them or her stubbing them before they are completely healed. Thanks for all of your prayers!
Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Shaki's foot...
Here are pictures of what Shakira's left foot looked like Sunday morning before I left. It is "wetter" looking than it had been because Sandy & I tried something different Saturday to help keep it cleaner but it also made it wetter which wasn't good. Michelle sent me an E mail last night saying that the skin has healed over her toe that lost the tip so that is great & I pray that the toes don't get re injured by someone stepping on them or her stubbing them before they are completely healed. Thanks for all of your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
still praying!
Bless her heart! That's wonderful to hear it's doing some better, and what a blessing to have her mommy there with her.
Oh Shakira! My heart aches for your sweet girl Kathy. God is protecting her!
poor sweetie. still praying!
Praying for protection over those precious toes!!!
Ouch!!!!!
Ok I have to admit I am a bit weak in my tummy right now. Guess no nursing career for me! LOL
Still praying for healing!
Post a Comment