Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
My Haitian beauties...
It's quite the challenge to get all 3 of them to sit still and look at the camera while I take a picture. Phoebe is going to have to teach them how to pose for the camera :o)
Phoebe is the master at posing for pictures. (It is very hard not calling her Phoebster. However, I want her to like me! :) You have beautiful kids Kathy.
The children are all so beautiful. Yes Phoebe will show them how to pose for pictures. I pray that they will soon be home with Momma, Daddy and Sister.
10 comments:
oh, these are great!! and i for one, LOVE samara's hair!!
Shaki, looks so good with the beads in her hair. I too like samara's hair!
Gorgeous...simply gorgeous! It will be so neat to look back at these photos some day :-)
Ha. These are so funny! Not a one where they're all facing forward. But I think you're right- Phoebe will teach them well :) She's a master poser!
Phoebe is the master at posing for pictures. (It is very hard not calling her Phoebster. However, I want her to like me! :)
You have beautiful kids Kathy.
Great pictures! I love Samara's hair too - very cute!
The children are all so beautiful. Yes Phoebe will show them how to pose for pictures. I pray that they will soon be home with Momma, Daddy and Sister.
So B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L!!!!
Yes I agree that is truly a treat to get a icture with all of them in it!
Give it time I have no doubt that Phoebe will wip them into shape when they get home!
LOL
They are so cute!
Hope you had a good trip. Nice pictures.
Post a Comment