Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Momentous Occassion...
After several months of diligent practicing of tieing shoe laces with her "shoe lace practice book" she did it all by herself for the first time today. She was so excited!!! Tomorrow I'll have her try it on "real" shoes.
Cool book! I actually just bought something for the O to learn to tie, button, zip and all. Thought it would be something Sandy might like for centertime...
4 comments:
Way to go Phoebe!!!!!
Bravo, Phoebe! Now you can teach your sisters~
Cool book! I actually just bought something for the O to learn to tie, button, zip and all. Thought it would be something Sandy might like for centertime...
Yay, Phoebe! I still remember when I learned that. It's a big deal! You should be proud!
Great job Phoebe!!!!!!! Way to go!
Post a Comment