Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Friday, November 9, 2007
We're in!!!
Praise God!!! I just got a call & we're in IBESR!!! Time for the HBWD!!!
9 comments:
Doing the HBWD with ya!!
Praise God! So much good news today for waiting families :-)) We'll be praying for a very short stay in IBESR for you!
Yipee! Yay, rah! It's been running four months in IBESR lately. Now if the rest will just get moving....
I'll do the HBWD with ya too, and I don't dance!!!! Happy and thanking God with ya!!!!
YAY!!!! Praising God!!!!
What in the world is the HBWD??
Happy Butt Wiggle Dance...hehe :)
you and your bootie dancin :)
we are so exicted for you!!
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!!!!!!!
Go GOd!!!!!!
Thanks everyone! I can show you the HBWD tomorrow Brandy. :o)
Post a Comment