Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Thursday, November 1, 2007
The "Haiti Three"...
I have gotten some pictures from my friends who went on the first mission trip in October so I will share a few at a time.
Thanks Kathy, Lara, & Lizzie! Lizzie...that's Samara's "serious" look. I'm surprised that got that one of her because she's not much for getting her picture taken.
4 comments:
Awww. The one in the middle is especially adorable.
So beautiful! You have wonderful children!!
the picture of Samara doesn't look like her, she isn't smiling! but all of them are very cute!
Thanks Kathy, Lara, & Lizzie!
Lizzie...that's Samara's "serious" look. I'm surprised that got that one of her because she's not much for getting her picture taken.
Post a Comment