Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Going to Indy...
We're getting ready to head out the door to go to Indy. Randy has a work conference to go to. We'll be back Saturday evening. Have a great weekend!
Thanks Kathy & Lizzie! Randy says the conference is pretty good. Phoebe & I have been having fun today swimming & exploring the hotel. Tomorrow her & I will go shopping :o)
4 comments:
Safe journey.
have fun!
but i'm not sure how fun a conferance is.. :)
Thanks Kathy & Lizzie! Randy says the conference is pretty good. Phoebe & I have been having fun today swimming & exploring the hotel. Tomorrow her & I will go shopping :o)
Post a Comment