Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Thanksgiving Road Trip...
Here are the limited pictures from our "sick" trip to Missouri for Thanksgiving. And yes, there's a reason why I'm not in any of the pictures...I'm not photogenic on a "healthy" day much less a "sick" day!
He won't be happy when he sees this picture here. His exact words when I took the picture were, "Great...you took this picture so you could put it on your blog." No...I didn't but since I did take it & it's sooooooooooo cute...I couldn't resist :o)
6 comments:
Phoebe's purple head band looks great on Randy! :)
I thought so too!
Sweet pictures even if you're not feeling too perky. Hope you're full of energy soon.
I love Randy's "new Look!"
Purple is so Randy's color! :-)
He won't be happy when he sees this picture here. His exact words when I took the picture were, "Great...you took this picture so you could put it on your blog." No...I didn't but since I did take it & it's sooooooooooo cute...I couldn't resist :o)
Post a Comment