Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Quiet...
I know that some of you have noticed that I have been unusually "quiet" in blog land lately. I just want to let you know that I'm not doing it on "purpose". I have been distracted with other things. We have had back to back weekend road trips, then I got sick, now I'm working on the Advent Tea at our church this Saturday, needing to put Christmas things up, starting my Christmas baking, & leaving for Haiti in 14 days. Although I am "quiet" on the computer...I can assure you that I am not being "quiet" in my corner of the world :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
good to know! see you soon!
i wish i could say: "See ya in Haiti!" but i am wishing you peace in the midst of your hectic days!
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. I can not wait to hear all about your trip to Haiti. I am SO excited for you!!! Please give that certain little fellow that I love SO much kisses and hugs from me!!! Ah, just give them all kisses and hugs from me!! Take lots of pictures!!Praying for a safe and blessed trip!!!
I'm just glad all's well. Christmas baking in November? My, you are really with it!!
I can't wait to see you, You-You! :o)
Hi Lizzie-Thanks for the peace prayers! I wish you were going too!
Thanks Brandy! Will give hugs & kisses for you :o)
Cara-If you only saw how much I bake at Christmas time! A typical year produces about 12 dozen cookies, lots of fudge, almond bark, divinty (if I'm feeling really ambitious), heavenly hash, peanut butter cups, & any other goodies I can come up with. Next Christmas I'll have 3 helpers...that will be soooooooo much fun!
See you soon :o)
You are making me hungry!!!!
Oh yeah, You might have 4 helpers next year. I would love to help sample them for you!!! hey, somebody has to do it!!!!
Hey girly, email me, I have a couple of things for you to take to Isaiah, and his nanny. I don't know where you live, so I need the address, and directions. I miss reading your posts. Hope things slow down for you soon. Love Ya!
Oh, feel free to bake Christmas goodies for us too;)
don't worry Kathy, its not too late for Mom to change her mind!
:-)
Brandy-You're more than welcome to help out next year. I'm sure I could use some help with the "crumb cruncher" while the other 3 are "helping" me :o)
Sarah-I sent you an E mail. I'll pick back up again after my trip.
Lizzie-That would be great! :o)
Post a Comment