Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Hi Kathy, I'm going on the December trip to Haiti and I heard that you might be as well. I'd love to chat with you about packing and what to expect, etc. Could you email me at ckboone@hotmail.com. Thanks, Cara Boone
You are SOOOO gonna have your hands full with that motley crew!! It's gonna be a blast! Wish that we were closer so Ryan and Caleb could have playdates and be buddies!
9 comments:
i looove that picture of Shakira!
They are definitely fabulous!!
gotta love 'em!
Precious.
great pics!
Hi Kathy, I'm going on the December trip to Haiti and I heard that you might be as well. I'd love to chat with you about packing and what to expect, etc. Could you email me at ckboone@hotmail.com.
Thanks, Cara Boone
Thanks everyone!
Cara...I sent you two E mails.
You are SOOOO gonna have your hands full with that motley crew!! It's gonna be a blast! Wish that we were closer so Ryan and Caleb could have playdates and be buddies!
Yes, it will be fun! I'm all for you moving here :o)
Post a Comment