Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Monday, November 19, 2007
6 months!
Our precious baby boy is six months old today. Mommy will be there to hold you in 22 days!
Happy half birthday! We do half a cake for a half birthday. Last Thursday was the twin's half birthday (2 1/2) so we made two half cakes (well, cut one in half but decorated each side separately) but forgot to take a picture!
22 days?!? Is that all we have left? I'm SO ready and yet so NOT ready... if you know what I mean! Can't wait to meet you and your sweet children face-to-face!
9 comments:
Hmmm,not sure why the pictures "shrunk." I'll see if I can fix it.
How cute is You You holding him!!! He is such a doll.
I have several of her holding him & they are all great!
Happy half birthday! We do half a cake for a half birthday. Last Thursday was the twin's half birthday (2 1/2) so we made two half cakes (well, cut one in half but decorated each side separately) but forgot to take a picture!
22 days?!? Is that all we have left? I'm SO ready and yet so NOT ready... if you know what I mean! Can't wait to meet you and your sweet children face-to-face!
That's a great idea Kathy!
Yes, Cara that's what we have left! I can't wait! See you "soon."
Happy 1/2 Birthday Caleb. Praying you will be home with your family soon!!!
Happy 1/2 birthday cute baby boy!
You are freaking me out about 22 days Kathy! No wonder I was panicking yesterday while running errands.:)
By the way, I was watching your little guy Thursday and he was so happy and giggly. Really sweet.
That is so wonderful to hear Gretchen...about giggly & smiley Caleb...not the freaking out part :o)
Post a Comment