Sunday, November 29, 2009

Phoebe...





I am so thankful for my daughter Phoebe. Phoebe is not our oldest child by year of birth but she is our first child. Phoebe came to us after 14 years of marriage...at time when we didn't know if we would be blessed with children or not. I am thankful that God chose us to be her parents. I still remember the day we brought her home...just like it was yesterday.

I am thankful for her cheery personality & her amazing smile. I am thankful for all the gifts that God has blessed her with at such a young age. I am thankful for her sincere heart & sweet spirit...the one that sometimes hides behind her independent & strong willed self. I am thankful for her generousity to others as well as a desire to help whenever she can. I am thankful for her playfullness, her eagerness to learn, & willingness to try new things. I am thankful that she has adjusted well from going to an only child to having two sisters & a brother. I am thankful that she doesn't mind sharing her room with her two sisters. I am thankful for her sweet kisses & hug like a bear hugs. Thank you Phoebe...for being you!

2 comments:

angela said...

i think pheobe is a GREAT girl! judah also gives a big stamp of approval. she loved playing with pheobe. those pictures are so cute. i love the crooked, toothy smile!

Salzwedel Family said...

So many beautiful ladies in your house! Phoebe definitely has a sparkle about her.