Saturday, November 28, 2009

My husband...



I am thankful for my wonderful husband who puts up with me when I'm nice...and when I'm not! I am thankful to God for the 20 years of married life that he has blessed us with thus far. I am thankful that after all of these years he can still lift me up higher than anyone (other than God of course) when I'm feeling down. I am thankful for when he says I'm beautiful when I'm totally convinced that I'm not. I am thankful that he has learned to let me rant & rave about something & then politely say, "What can I do to help?" I am thankful that he is a good provider for our family & an amazing father to our children. I am thankful that he is a Godly man & a good person. Thank you Randy...for being my better half!

2 comments:

angela said...

okay, i know i just said that phoebe is great . . . but randy is GREAT too! sincerely a great man!

Salzwedel Family said...

A good loving, Godly man is such a blessing!