Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
So cute!!!!!!! I love that little man!!
He looks really wonderful. His eyes seem to say, "I'm adjusting to family life so well!"
He's so adorable. His eyes say that he has a sweet spirit.
Kathy...eyes can be decieving :o) He's not having a very happy start to his 1/2 birthday today...hoping that will change very soon!
That is a VERY cute 2 1/2!
Happy half birthday Caleb!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute!!!!!!! I love that little man!!
He looks really wonderful. His eyes seem to say, "I'm adjusting to family life so well!"
He's so adorable. His eyes say that he has a sweet spirit.
Kathy...eyes can be decieving :o) He's not having a very happy start to his 1/2 birthday today...hoping that will change very soon!
That is a VERY cute 2 1/2!
Happy half birthday Caleb!!!
Post a Comment