Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Samendia & Jefferson...

So I got "dethroned" from filming the video this time around! Randy took this one :o) I thought we were going to miss this homecoming after finding out that they were delayed in Immigration & missed their flight to come home Sunday evening to our home airport but after finding out that another family (which turned out to be 2 other families besides use) decided to hop in their van & make the 3 hour road trip to the airport they got a flight into, we decided to do the same...yes, with our 4 kids! I am so glad we went! Don & Teresa are very good friends of ours & we started the adoption process together & I wanted to ended it together as well. Welcome home!

7 comments:

Lara said...

Oh man...I was crying when I watched the one on Kristina's site and now I'm crying again! I'm so so happy for the Brown's. It is sweet that you guys got to be there to witness their homecoming. It's all just so awesome! How did the kids do on the long car ride? That must have been quite an adventure :-)

Salzwedel Family said...

I just never get tired of seeing these kids come home. It is a beautiful thing!

Michelle said...

Awesome!! I'm so glad they were welcomed home by at least some of the Evansville gang! I can't wait to see them in person!

Kristina said...

I don't know about you but that had to be one of the best impromptu road trips EVER taken!!!!

Glad we did it together!

Kathy Eden said...

I thought so too Kristina! I'm glad we did too! :o)

Lara...the ride there was pretty good as it was in the evening & they were pretty quiet. The drive home from our home town the next day was another story...lots of "arguing between siblings & two major poopy explosions."

angela said...

oh sweet samendia! i am so glad they are home!! God is good!

CG said...

Yeah! Plenty of cheers over here at the Green house!