Saturday, May 9, 2009

On US Soil!

I apologize for not blogging last night but it's been kind of "wild" around here. Randy & "company" arrived safely in Miami last night. The kids are now US Citizens! Samara & Shakira are doing really well. Caleb however is pretty sick so please pray for him. He started throwing up Thursday night at the O. Randy just called from DFW & said Caleb is still throwing up, & now has diarrhea, & a fever. I made jello for him last night & I'm going to the store this morning & get some Pedialyte.

Please pray for peace for my mom as well. She arrived yesterday around 1pm & late yesterday afternoon we found out that a bad storm went through our hometown & she has some house damage which of course is concerning to her.

I will try to post homecoming pictures & video as soon as possible but with a sick little one it might be a while. Thanks for all of your prayers & support!

5 comments:

CG said...

I'm sorry that Caleb and sick and about your mom's house. I pray for traveling mercies and that all these things will be resolved quickly!

But I am SO happy your kids are in the states! Praise God!

Salzwedel Family said...

So much to celebrate! I will be praying for Caleb and your mom. I am so excited your kids are finally here.

Lena Just Lena said...

Praying! Thanks for the quick update. I'm thrilled for you! I pray little Caleb feels better fast, and that your mom experiences God's peace.

Lara said...

WHOOO HOOOOO! How incredible!! Okay, not the sickness part, but the rest...amazing! Congratulations Mama Kathy!

Anonymous said...

can't wait for an update-but first things first.
Sandy