This morning I cleaned my own bottom...after going number 2 :o) Then I put on my pull up all by myself...and then I put on my skort all by myself!!!
I am saying a few words in English & Mama is teaching me some sign language. I have to sign "more please" before I get more food...and then I have to say & sign "thank you" after I get more.
Last night I was very excited because some very nice people gave me a very pretty, pink beach towel. I said, "Thank you" very clearly as soon as they gave it to me.
I am learning so much! I do spend some quality time in time out but it is teaching me that I have to follow directions & obey rules just like everyone else. I really like being home with my family!
10 comments:
Oh this update truly blesses my heart! Shakira, you look beautiful and I am so proud of you! I see God gave you just the perfect family where you will blossom and grow. How sweet!
Good job Shaki!
Bravo Shakira!!!
Yeah Shaki! You go girl!
Bravo, Shaki, bravo!
Shaki, I'm so proud of you!! Keep it up girl!
Go, Girlie!!! Lovin' that cheese!
Love this! Shakira, you are doing a great job, and I LOVE this pic of you. You are a beautiful girl and will blossom right where you are. I'm so excited for your whole family.
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bravo mama Kathy!
BRAVO Shakira! You go girl!!!!
Good job, Shakira!! And mommy, too! It is amazing what belonging to a family can do for a child!! Praise God for your whole family.
Post a Comment