Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finally!

I have homecoming pictures to show you. Still working on the video clip but hopefully this will hold for you awhile :o)


8 comments:

angela said...

oh they are beautiful pictures, kathy! simply wonderful! i love mia hugging shakira! i so wish i could be there with all of you! i am so happy to hear that shakira is a daddy's girl. that just gives me such joy! she really really needed a godly man in her life! they all do! praise the Lord for good dads!!

Lara said...

Okay - each picture was like a new ray of sunshine...fabulous! You all belong together - what a wonderful family!

Amanda said...

those pictures are beautiful! They made me cry...lots of emotional blogs this morning...**Sigh** So happy that you have your family home!

Salzwedel Family said...

I keep wondering when I'll stop crying over homecoming pictures, but I guess the answer is never. Beautiful!

CG said...

Yeah! These are such beautiful photos. I can't help but notice how radiant you ALL look!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

Really great pictures Kathy!

Kristina said...

I'm getting addicted to these homecomings!!!!

Rosie said...

Kathy what wonderful pictures. Your smile and face with all of the children show how happy and at peace now that your family is complete. You will have a few rough roads ahead of you, ever so worth each rough spot.