Saturday, May 9, 2009

They're here!!!

This footage is hard to see because the amazing person that had my camera was standing on the side facing the window & made the footage dark. Hope you can figure out who's who.


8 comments:

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this moment with all of us, Kathy!

You are all in our prayers during this exciting time! God bless all of you!

Love,
Colleen

Salzwedel Family said...

Praise the Lord they are home! Words cannot express how happy I am for your family.

livingpurereligion said...

Crying tears of joy for you and your family! Praise God!

Anonymous said...

Kathy- we at SPLr's on WW are so excited for you. It was a long wait, but thanks to God's blessings they are where they belong now! Congratulations on your new family!!! We think of you and miss you
Tammy/eyorette

angela said...

i cannot really figure out who is who, but it really doesn't matter!!! YOUR CHILDREN ARE HOME!!!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

CG said...

Yay! Hip hip hooray! Hallelujah! I am so happy, Kathy! God has done a wonderful thing in bringing them home- and before Caleb's birthday, just as you'd hoped! What a birthday party it's going to be! I pray he's feeling better very soon. I know you're probably way too busy for blogging now, but try and toss a few photos up here now and then, okay? I want to see them at home! Love you!

Kristin said...

Beautiful! Thank you SO much for taking the time to share. I hope that Caleb is feeling better soon - we just went through a stomach bug/(possibly rotovirus) with Ryan so I KNOW firsthand how difficult it is with a little one that size. He's in great hands now!!
Praying for all of you to continue to feel God's hands upon you as you transition to being a full-fledged FAMILY!!! Happy Mother's Day, Kathy!!

Lena Just Lena said...

Happy Mother's Day, Kathy! Thanks for sharing this. Tears of joy....praying. Thanks.