Monday, April 6, 2009

I surrender...

Have you ever been in a season in your life where you think you're doing the right things, you're trying your best to seek & do God's will in your life, & then all of sudden...........WHAMO!.................you get "thrown" down to the ground & you're only hope of getting back up is to take the hand that Jesus is extending to you & let him pick you up & put you back on your feet? Well, I am experiencing one of those seasons right now. I would probably still be cluessless today about my predicament if it wasn't for having a wonderful, caring friend who loves me too much to tell me just what I want to hear. She spoke the truth in love...even though it was still painful to hear...and God's words through her voice...spoke to my heart & spirit. This song pretty much sums it up about what I'm doing about it.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Wow surrendering shows courage! Keep up the good steps. God will bless everyone of them!

Salzwedel Family said...

Praying for you Kathy as you surrender and listen for God's voice.