I know many of you are wearing yourselves out checking my blog to see if I have posted any new news on our adoption progress :o) so I thought I would give you an update although it's not too terribly exciting at this point.
Our children's passports have been obtained & their files are in review at DHS for final approval. I'm not sure if they actually had their medical exams, but for some unknown reason have not had their TB tests done yet & now can not have them until Monday. So please pray that they will get them on Monday & that we will get negative results on Wednesday & have final approval by Friday of next week. Thanks!
5 comments:
Hoping.
That's EXACTLY what I'm praying! And no, they have not had their medical exams yet from what I understand.
Praying and believing!
Thanks for the update!!!! I am praying for good news this week.
thanks for the update. i really have been wondering about that godson of mine! praying!
Post a Comment