Monday, March 24, 2008

MIA Alert...

Just wanted to give everyone a head's up that I may be MIA this week in blog land. Phoebe has Spring Break Sports Camp M-F this week from 8-5. She will have free play time, playing baseball, basketball, dodgeball, flag football, gymnastics, & soccer. She will also get to watch movies & make crafts. She will be very busy & so will I!

I'm sure most of you are thinking since I will have the whole house to myself all week that I can sit back, relax, watch soaps, & eat bon bons. Although that sounds really nice, I can assure you that is not what will be happening here. Here is my to do list for the week. This is of course, in addition to my normal daily activities.

1. Strip wall paper out of Caleb's closet
2. Prep Caleb's room for painting
3. Paint Caleb's room
4. Pull out carpet in Caleb's room
5. Clean & polish the floor in Caleb's room
6. Organize 5 closets, large downstairs utility room, & 2 garages
7. Take a nap :o)

Please pray for Phoebe's safety as she will be very active this week. Please pray for mine as well :o) I'll give you an update at the end of the week to let you know if I was able to finish my list of things to do. Have a great week!

6 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Wow. You are going to be busy.

angela said...

and we thought cara was ambitious trying to build a bedroom in a week!!
that camp sounds like fun. maybe next year i'll join pheobe . . . and shak and ti poul!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Wow! You are a busy lady, Kathy!

We are trying to convert our playroom into a bedroom here as well. Problem is every time I pull out a toy or something that's been out of sight for some time, the kids act like it's Christmas morning and begin to play. We are not getting far...

Good luck with your list of things to do!

Sarah and Tim said...

OH my! That's a lot! I thought I was busy with the yard sale and babysitting, but I think you have me beat here!!!

CG said...

We'll miss you! Praying you'll get it all done!

Kathy Eden said...

You-you...I would love to see you there with the girls!!! Phoebe's description of the camp..."It's fun but it's long...like all day." She's use to being home with me most of the time so this is definete change in her routine.
Colleen...always pull out or get rid of old toys when your kids are asleep :o)